Last Updated on
Everyone knows (at least guess) why they do the t-bar row. It is needed to work out the middle of the back. To direct the load to the target zone, the movements are performed by bringing the blades together.
But, when you see how athletes do it in gyms, you get confused: after loading 80 kilograms, grunting and panting, they pull the sustenon 300 with everything that is possible (with shoulders, with one hand, rounding your back, etc.). And all would be fine if the spectacle were not so terrible – mistakes were an isolated option. But, out of 10 athletes, 5-6 allow them, which is not good. Therefore, it makes sense to consider how to correctly execute the T-bar thrust. Here the only correct option is possible, which is described in detail below.
Why is the t bar row important?
They still argue about the ideal female figure, but for men it is necessarily a narrow waist and a wide and powerful back with a conical sust 350. To approach the ideal, accented trainings are needed, which include the T-bar row, which, in addition to developing the spinal muscles in thickness, favorably affects posture, reducing the risk of injury to these muscles. To this, we add that the T-bar row involves the deep sections of the back muscles that are not involved in other classical trainings: the bar and dumbbell tilt.
As a result, the athlete uses sustanon and deca.
What are the advantages of the t-bar row?
Exercise allows you to:
- to take a projectile with a reverse grip, which is considered from a position of biomechanics a stronger option for traction, due to which the muscles of the back are more heavily loaded;
- Effectively affect the small spinal muscles and the area of the middle trapezium;
- involve many muscle groups in the work. In addition to the middle of the back, work: press and lower back.
T-bar rows muscles worked
As already mentioned, these are the broadest spinal muscles, trapezoids, and besides them: rhomboid, back deltas, large round, biceps. How the arrays of muscles working with a T-bar row look like can be seen in the figure:
Tbar row proper form
Not only beginners, but also experienced athletes, sometimes not familiar with the correct T-bar row technique, are not devoted to the secrets of the main secret of a massive back – working with volumetric load and ultimate weights.
For such a large group of muscles, it is recommended to set aside a separate day for training, or perform 3 basic exercises (barbell, dumbbells) with free sustabolin 350 on each. A step-by-step T-bar row technique is presented below.
- Place pancakes on the free end of the T-bar of the simulator.
- Positioning the bar between the legs.
- Place your feet on the steps and behind the arms with a grip wider than your shoulders.
- Bending the legs slightly in the knee joint.
- The back is straight, you need to look in front of you.
This is the starting position.
- Exhale, start pulling the bar. When you reach the top peak, pull your shoulder blades together, tightening your back muscles.
- After inhaling, return the projectile slowly to the starting point, not allowing it to reach the training platform.
Do the set number of repetitions.
The rules for the performance of the T-bar thrust will tell the picture option:
T-bar rows technical features and tips
As for any training, for the thrust of the T-bar there are subtleties, without which it is impossible to carry out the training correctly:
- at the final point, the sustanon 250 gains is almost touching;
- weight is maintained smoothly throughout the exercise;
- no stops – the movement is continuous throughout the trajectory;
- reverse grip allows you to work with heavy weights;
- in the upper position, hold the scapula blades for a couple of accounts, squeezing them as much as possible;
- to increase the amplitude, use pancakes with a smaller diameter;
- to track the technique, do the training in front of the mirror;
- hands are held closer to the body;
- so that the weight does not pull forward, it is necessary that at the beginning of the training the stand be balanced, the weight should be adequate, and the position stable;
- after the failure has been achieved in the last approach, it is recommended to reduce the weight by 20-30%, and perform repetitions as much as possible.
T-bar row options
Among a large number of options, three main ones are distinguished:
1. Reclining row (chest tightly pressed). It removes the load from the lower back, reducing the risk of injury. Make sure that throughout the execution, the chest remains weighed to the support by the weight of the load;
2. Classic bar row
Not all gyms are equipped with t-bar row machines. As a way out: take a classic bar, put one end of it into a corner, fix it so that it does not move. Hang plates on the other end. Now grab the bar (close to weight plate) and pull it to your chest. If you want to increase the amplitude, use the step of the platform.
3. Row with a neutral grip.
The variation involves the use of parallel simulator handles (narrower). The technique does not change, and the palms are turned towards each other.